I mean, sure, there are some benefits. I'll give you that much. For example, the fat plastic handle hurts a lot less than the thinner leather ones. On the downside, though, it's a lot harder to text while you're holding a fatter handle, especially if you're holding TWO fat plastic handles. Not to mention holding the poop bag. There's just a whole lot to hold onto. And I am kind of developing a whole leash-locking strategy that makes it easier, but still...I'm adamant.

You see, I think that you would like these leashes a whole lot less if you had long red welts across the backs of your knees from two dogs trying to cut you in half with that darn thin rope. When they run OUT and around, locking the leash doesn't do any good (since it's already fully extended), and when there's a dog in front of you and one running around you, you're going to get twisted in the lines no matter which way you turn! And a thin, strong cord cutting into you while simultaneously sliding across your skin is NOT a good feeling. I concede that not everyone is stupid enough to get tangled up in a leash tango, but clearly someone is...and to be fair, it wasn't that difficult to do...
No comments:
Post a Comment