Oh my heavenly, heavenly heaven! (Sorry, I don't swear and the words and phrases I use to express surges of various emotions can sometimes be.....unexpected. Uncommon. Abnormal...)
Anyway. School is approaching and my mind is all over the place, getting so excited for my extracurriculars! I can NOT get my mind off debate. Which is insane because I quit debate. It took forever to convince my coach that I was serious, but I'm really really legitimately not debating this year. But I still want in on all the debate community happenings! And it's been dominating my mind.
Or at least it's been ALMOST dominating my mind! At the forefront, though, is Oratory. Commonly known as Snoratory and Boratory (the Whoratory revolution is up and coming...), it is an individual forensic event. You write a ten-minute persuasive speech that is nicely researched and memorize it and yadda yadda yadda. IM SO STOKED <3 <3 :) I love forensics. So much. And I am beyond ridiculously excited. I bought new heels and want to buy a new skirt and am so ready to start researching....
But before that, I should really finish reading the health textbook, because the test I have to take to get out of that class is coming SOON. But to be quite frank, that textbook is NOT exactly "riveting."
So instead I've been bumming around listening to music and such. For example, it's 8:36 pm and I'm still in my pajamas. The clincher is that these aren't tonight's PJ's...they're last night's. Yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment