Thursday, February 21, 2013

Two Things

1. I'm getting my hair lightened (AGAIN) tomorrow. Here's to the expensive process of attempting to return to my natural color! Au revoir to dark brown. Here's a parting picture. Because I don't think I've posted enough of myself recently. (sarcasm)


I need a better webcam for all these selfies. Also, let's admire that I have some makeup on. And that I kind of did my hair. This has been less and less of a common occurrence. (Sorry, Colin.)


2. Benefits of flowy loose shirts: I can totes save them for my future (very future) maternity wardrobe. My future self should appreciate this. Example:


Yes? Yes. I could totally fit a baby under there. A big ol' nine-pounder. But I'm going to cross my fingers that THAT much space won't be necessary.

Am I getting ahead of myself?
Yes?
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment