It's the day we get ready for Monday!
Today Colin is home in Maryland with his friend, Nic, seeing his [Colin's] family.
I couldn't go because I couldn't get work off because my boss was going to go the temple. He actually ended up at home dealing with a dislocated rib, but same basic situation. I needed to be at work to supervise.
My opportunity for some girl time, right?
Nope! My roommate and housemate spent the day in Lynchburg. Housemate's boyfriend flew in earlier this week to visit her, and roommate's fiance was flying in today to visit roomie and take engagement photos.
I thought I might be able to invite myself since work doesn't start until 3:45. NOPE.
They wanted to stay in Lynchburg for dinner and shopping.
So I stayed home. And sat on the couch. And did research.
But it's okay that I don't have friends because I got to eat FOUR brownies.
Our head RA's brought brownies around to the apartments today. Five for each apartment. But one girl from our's moved out, so there's only four of us. And two were in Lynchburg. So Dinah and I figured what they didn't know, couldn't hurt them. And Dinah told me to take the brownies. So I did. And I ate four brownies today.
And they don't read my blog so I can write about my secrets here.
Gosh, isn't that horrible? "It's okay that I don't have friends because I can just eat lots of chocolate instead."
Basically.
Hahahaha, YES.
ReplyDelete