Retrospectively, I can tell you that this is called FORESHADOWING.
I thought it looked cute. Whatever. I put on my blue suede shoes.
And I went to get my hair lightened. It is QUITE the process, by the way. I was there from 9:30 until 1:00, pretty much.
I left with my hair this color:
IT'S SO ORANGE.
And it matches my pants. Which I think may be tacky. And since I don't have the flexibility/balance skills of bringing my leg up to my head to demonstrate the color similarity, here is my head by my leg:
I have no idea what sort of face you're supposed to make when taking photos like this. A smile seemed weird. Like... who smiles when putting their head by their knee? It's not like it's particularly fun or joyous...
Also, I should probably be a fashion blogger so that I can talk about my cool clothes and post pictures like this:
Or maybe not.
No comments:
Post a Comment