I almost bought a concert ticket. $60 to see RASCAL FLATS and THE BAND PERRY. Man, oh man. Going to a Rascal Flats concert has been a goal for the past two years.
And then I thought about it....
I wrote out a $45 check for books
A $45 membership fee for Phi Alpha Theta (national history honor society)
I have a $50 bill coming up for taking care of an almost-cavity (the dentist said it ISN'T MY FAULT. My tooth didn't fully form, okay??)
And if I want to compete in the Phi Alpha Theta conference and present a paper, that will be $25.
Plus I finally wrote a tithing check out for my last three pay checks.
And I need to buy more bread. And milk.
So I decided to be responsible and NOT buy myself a concert ticket.
And then this skirt that I want is on sale... $10 off, plus I found an additional 10% off coupon... so I decided to buy it online. I made an account, put it in my shopping cart, entered my shipping and billing address.... And then saw how much shipping was. And grudgingly closed the window, deciding not to buy it, after all.
But I DID buy myself a $5 t-shirt from Walmart.
And $14 cords from JC Penny
And $12 exercise capris from Walmart because I was tired of going to Body Flow in my thin leggings and feeling like the class skank.
....And $15 in gas to get to Roanoke, where I used my $25 gift card at Olive Garden, plus another almost-ten-dollars for what the gift card didn't cover and the tip.
This stuff is HARD WORK!
No comments:
Post a Comment