Colin gave me the best Christmas present and I am so excited about it.
He came up with a theme.
And then found three presents with three different purposes.
The first, just for fun.
The second, to be useful.
The third, to show charity.
The first was the board game SCRABBLE. But this version lets you lock in the letters so that they won't slide around. And he promised to play with me. SCORE.
Have you guessed the theme?
The second present I am still geeking out over. It is "The Dictionary of Word Origins" and I am absolutely thrilled. I mentioned last year that I wanted an etymological dictionary, but had totally forgotten about it until sending my mom a Christmas list three days ago. BUT HE REMEMBERED! And I can't wait to read that reference book cover to cover.
NOW have you figured out the theme?
The last gift is a $20 donation (from his bank account, in my name) to an organization that teaches Afghan girls how to read.
Enough Said.
No comments:
Post a Comment