Female.
Age 3.
Size 4/5.
Likes Dora.
Loves green.
And I was so very excited to play Santa.
Colin felt some sort of affinity with a fifteen year-old male in need of a good razor. Unsure as to why that would be....
So Colin took care of his gift pretty quickly.
And then we went to the little girls' clothing area. And found all sorts of bundles of adorable. And I just put them all in the cart because "We could decide later."
But we weren't having much luck with green... or with Dora. And I figured we had better at least check out the toys.
And there were baby dolls. And baby doll stroller. And what three year old doesn't love a baby doll? But... What if she already has one? Not that you can have too many, but still. I spent probably an hour trying to figure out what assortment to give. I was exceedingly disappointed that WalMart didn't have any good tutus.
So I got her a 12-piece Dora puzzle, a Dora PJ set, and a pair of green stretchy pants.
So I got her a 12-piece Dora puzzle, a Dora PJ set, and a pair of green stretchy pants.
And now I really want a three-year old to shop for all the time. So my sister should have a baby, pretty much. Three years ago.

3 years ago, huh? Oops.
ReplyDelete