Katie had some more wedding festivities shortly after I got home!
This was the only wedding event that my family really planned, and I just loved it so much more! There wasn't a fear of treading on anyone else's toes. We could make contributions and suggestions and got to help decorate and get everything ready without it being a chore.
 |
| I MADE THAT ARCH. It is so pretty. |
And during the reception I kept busy talking! I felt like I was holding down the reception line at the
back of the room! I found out afterwards that many of the guests were awkwardly curious about my relationship status with Colin, since it was my older sister's reception and Colin and I have been dating for awhile. Just wondering if the next reception is around the corner but afraid to inquire directly, I guess!
I DJ'd the music off of my iTunes and felt like a playlist pro. Plus hanging out and dancing with the sibs was a party. Bekah got a little camera happy, the little narcissist (
with good reason, I suppose-- she's a looker!), so we do have a photographic record of quite a bit. I swear I'm eating in every photo, though!
 |
| Just embarrassing ourselves, pretty much. |
 |
| All to amuse our mother. |
 |
| Like I said, eating in all the photos. |
 |
| Ryan wants to be a bridesmaid. He's on top of it. |
 |
| We needed our hands free to help put chairs up. Easy solution. |
 |
| Yup, Ryan's a bridesmaid. Initiation. |
No comments:
Post a Comment