Tuesday, August 14, 2012

PACKING

I've finished going through all the tops in my closet as part of the college packing process. This is what it looks like now:

THE YES! PILE
These are all going in the suitcase. And I had goshdarn better wear them at school!

The Mehhhybe Pile
This particular pile is characterized by indecision. I have to go through it again. Host a mini fashion show. Survey a statistically random sample. Primarily, MAKE DECISIONS.


The NO, Not Coming to College, but will Likely be Seen on Younger Sisters in the Very Near Future "Pile."
Rebekah has been crossing her fingers and making special requests. Even negotiating. I make her fashionable. Or rather, my rejects do. I just don't have room to house my Collection, so they tend to find their way into her foster care for neglected clothing system. Sometime, maybe I will document Rebekah's outfits over the course of the week and point out what in her ensembles are Lauren Originals. Maybe.






No comments:

Post a Comment