1. Hunter yellow wellies
I hate wet feet. Therefore, I am a fan of rain boots. Particularly yellow rain boots. They are fun. They are classic. And Hunter just makes them look... Normal. No extra frills or fancy. Just fancying the boot.
2. Minnetonka Women's Calf-high 3-layer fringe boots
They are just... so cute. I really like them. A lot. They add style to any outfit. A tall boot is classy. The fringe keeps it casual. And Minnetonka is really comfortable.
3. North Face Coats
Easy explanation: I get cold. A lot. Easily. Either of these, in either black or brown. Currently undecided.
4. PEACOATS.
I'm obsessed. Every time I see a cute one, I want it. Cute buttons, toggle fasteners, nicely tailored, fun colors... Especially the fun colors.
Though, of course, charcoal and navy are terribly timeless and classy, too.
cute! i need one of those coats before it snows!
ReplyDelete