Sunday, January 15, 2012

TV

This show has been my new thing. It has taken up more of my time than I care to admit, but now that I'm only caught up, only one episode a week is devastating me. I really just want to know what happens. I'm a spoiler kind of person.

For example, I used to always start mystery books (i.e. Nancy Drew) with the penultimate chapter.
My logic is that the resolution tends to come around the second to last chapter, with the last chapter as a means to tie up loose ends and provide further explanation. Once secure in my knowledge of a happy ending, I could go back to the beginning and find out how the characters got there. And you know what? It does not bother me one bit.

So here's my new obsession. Fairy Tales + Real Life. SO GOOD. It's called Once Upon a Time and I watch them here:

http://www.hulu.com/once-upon-a-time

No comments:

Post a Comment