2. It only takes three minutes to make. IT'S FAST.
3. You can do it in your own dorm room. No need to traipse all the way down to campus to spend $4-$6 on food.
4. It's filling. One packet is an awful lot of noodles.
5. Point five is very similar to point one. It's cheap; and saving money on THIS food permits you to spend money on OTHER food! Tastier food.
Drawback: IT'S MAKES YOU SO THIRSTY. I went to the lobby to refill my water bottle and shared this revelation with a friend out there. He said that it has a lot of salt, and to be healthier (and make it taste better) you can chop up onions and carrots to add to it, and use a bouillon cube instead of the flavor packet. You can even add tuna. I told him that I will consider his solution when I am rich.
No comments:
Post a Comment