Monday, October 17, 2011

Oh, The Places You'll Go!

And the college adventure continues.....

This is potentially-probably the purchase I am most proud of. Three dollars at WalMart... Mini golf up and down the dorm hallway. It's more difficult than it may appear.
  

We have the best family home evening activities. Bonfire and roasting various food and body parts up Dinky Hill. (I'm eating a hot dog...)


FLUFFY BUNNY. They were faster than I was... so when they started spitting out their marshmallow's I started laughing and it totally spoiled my strategy. I'm pretty sure I would have won, otherwise. Yep. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

We get to go on field trips. How cool is that?!? This is at Monticello. Apparently Jefferson had a vineyard. The most interesting thing I learned at Jefferson's home is that his favorite color is hot pink. His bed cover and parlor are hot pink. Classy.

Spirit Week!  Colin has no shame.

Concert Friday night. All the ensembles/choirs performed. It was fun. I did fall asleep during the penultimate number and I'm actually upset about it. Patrick and Colin keep it real.

Homecoming football game. We lost. It may look sunny (and it was), but it got SUPER cold. Such a long game....We had 20-30 minutes to get ready for dinner/the dance when the game ended.



 Colin did take his face paint off for the dance. It was a condition. This is after the dance, after all the decorations were taken down.

And this post was my break from essay-writing soooo.........back to that..........

No comments:

Post a Comment