Monday, October 10, 2011

It's called a Ewe.

Colin was going to ask me to homecoming (at some point), but we decided that it was my turn to do the asking. Creative invitations are all the rage. My roommate used a scripture exchange, but this is what I came up with.

For those of you who can't keep up, here's the translation:

Deer Colin,
I wood bee happy if ewe wood go two homecoming & dance with me. Whattaya say? 

The homecoming picture is a product of Microsoft paint. I wanted to just photoshop my face into a high school picture of him with an old homecoming date, but I couldn't find one (despite my legendary Facebook stalking skills.)

I had a guy friend tape it to his door while he was at lax practice, but he hasn't responded yet soooo.... we'll see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment