Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Election 2012 Status

The melodramatic, the amusing.... the Crazies. Because the backlash is absurd. 

"well... at least he can't get re-elected again." 
That's a glass half-full. It made me chuckle.

"Mitt Romney looks like the manager at McDonalds that tells you that you can only have 1 BBQ sauce with your 20 piece nuggets. Plus Romney never had to tape the back of the remote to keep the batteries in HE DON'T KNO THE STRUGGLE"
Someone's keepin' it real. 


Well there goes my plan to start living in a binder.
It's a joke. Lolz.

"Well....it felt really good to vote for the first time. It does not feel good to have a piece of crap evil America hater still in office...another four years. I can't even begin to describe how worried I am for everyone's future, especially my family's future. On the "bright" side, it's my birthday...weee. I will try hard not to be a Debbie Downer so the people working hard to make this a great birthday (which I know it will be because of them) are happy."
"A piece of crap evil America hater"??? REALLY?? Debbie Downer, indeed! That's just rude. Talk about ad hominem-- that's a literary fallacy right there. Honestly, that's just low. And embarrassing. If you're going to complain, do it in an educated, well thought out manner. Address the issues. And be respectful.

"Loooooook, if you wanna move to Canada FEEL FREE. Look forward to their UNIVERSAL HEALTH, and their LEGAL SAME SEX MARRIAGE. #Ignorance"
#ConservativesFleeToCanada #CultureShock #Oops #Patriotism

"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause."
Death of Liberty=Melodramatic. Star Wars reference=Acceptable.

I'd rather be on my period in a shark tank than have Obama as president.. I'd have better odds for survival.
I don't believe you.

Today Eli ran in screaming and crying. When we asked him why, he said it was because, "Obama is getting reelected and my future is ruined." .... Sadly, he was right.  #GodBlessUs
It's like she thinks we don't have agency. Or futures. Let's just give up now, that's a good idea. We should all stop trying. And only care about ourselves. That will help us out. 

Congratulations America...Welp I guess the world has to end somehow...
The world is ending, now? Missed the memo. Is it because Obama is President? Shouldn't this have happened 4 years ago? How are we still alive?

Hey guys so I think its time to ensure you have food storage and 72 hour kits...we may be needing it.
I know I have used mine periodically throughout the past four years. On account of infrastructure and societal crumbling.

I have never been ashamed of America until November 6, 2012. You stupid because you're IGNORant, selfish people who voted for NObama today, what are you going to do when he declares Sharia law and his Muslim terrorist start killing Christians and Jews and the people who are Gay and have declared they are by coming out in the miliatary and have made so much of a point about being Gay that know exactly who you are because you are no longer in the closet?
I, too, am worried about Obama's Muslim terrorists. It makes sense that he was waiting until his second term to release them. If he'd done it during the first term he might not have been reelected. Because obviously the political process would survive the onslaught. And Obama is definitely to blame for hate crimes, because he makes people feel like it's okay to come out of the closet and tell others about your feelings and struggles.

Reality Check: If you think Obama is a socialist and has given the central government too much power, CANADA IS NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU.
You survived the last four years. Stop being so melodramatic.
Also. Economy? Unemployment? Maybe Obama can create jobs.... oh wait. That would be kind of socialist of him, huh? Government interfering with capitalism and whatnot.
The world didn't end four years ago.


Also, all is not lost.

‎"We congratulate President Obama on winning a second term as President of the United States."
"We also commend Governor Romney for engaging at the highest level of our democratic process which, by its nature, demands so much of those who offer themselves for public service. We wish him and his family every success in their future endeavors."

http://www.mormonnewsroom.org/article/statement-on-election-result

No comments:

Post a Comment