Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A few thoughts:

1. Pulling on jeans just out of the dryer... ahhh. So lovely.

2.College was so fun first semester! But I have become disenchanted. It was too soon for upper-division cancels. His 303 (Historical Methods) can just GO AWAY.

3. Obviously not today but, at some point, I will cease my procrastination.

4. I bought me some college apparel for the first time today! Whoo! I would post a picture, but.... I feel like I've just been posting too many pictures of myself on here, lately, and it just might come across as conceited.

5. Spring break is in.... two days. Approximately. It's not soon enough.

6. My family came to visit me the other weekend! It was actually quite nice. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. And them.

7. My favorite place on campus is my bed.

8. So. I have this paper due tomorrow. It's a five-page historiography. I should have picked a much more obvious, much more frequently researched topic. Because this source I found is not in English and it's MILDLY frustrating to decipher.

9. I just ate a Hershey's kiss dipped in Nutella. I don't recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment