Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It's a Sad Story

It was approximately 8:30, and I was sitting the Kimball Student Center enjoying an amazing banana milkshake and totally owning on Facebook tetris. I was well on the way to beating my personal record. My right hand was keeping busy with the arrow keys and my left hand reached for the spoon of that delicious milkshake...

And then I dumped a quarter of the milkshake onto the keyboard of my sassy cute wonderful pink laptop.

I grabbed a handful of napkins next to me and wiped the ice cream back into the cup (yeah, i ate it later), and got MORE napkins to wipe it off, try to clean between the keys....

BUT

I have approximately six keys that stick. And my laptop keeps freezing. I don't know if that's related, but the milkshake was pretty cold... (ha....ha....ha) But really.

My favorite techie is inaccessible, so I took it to IT, but they said that they can't really fix keyboards (it's tricky, apparently), and since it's still functioning they told me to just keep using it.....


It's a sad story.

No comments:

Post a Comment