Thursday, August 25, 2011

All I Do is WIN

Today has been full of successes. I'm very talented. Here's the rundown:

1. I successfully blew a bubble (like a 6 yr. old pro on a playground) and then gently blew it across a classroom in order to let it fall onto a styrofoam plate on the ground.

2. Using only facial muscles, I moved an Oreo from my forehead into my mouth.

3. I was the first one to get rid of the ping pong balls that were inside a Kleenex box fastened on my posterior. The method: Shakin' It.

4. I rode a mechanical bull. With relative success.

5. I beat my friend in an inflatable obstacle course. Ok, so she fell into the crack between the two sections of the course, but let's just say that that was one of the challenges to be overcome-- just part of the game ;)

It's gonna be a good semester... Win, Win, Win.

No comments:

Post a Comment