Saturday, December 04, 2010

Through Your Eyes

Look at that cloud as high as a tree,
at least that's how it looks to me.

How about you? What do you see?
What if we see things differently?

If I had wings and I could fly
I would tell you all about the sky.

How about you?
If dreams could come true,
what do you imagine you could do?

And I could show you secret traits
where no one's ever gone.
I bet you've got secrets too
so don't be shy, come on...


Show me
How the world looks through your eyes.
Tell me about the sunrise,
Let me see the stars shine.
Show me
How the world looks through your eyes
And I can show you how it looks through mine.

Let me show you how it looks through mine...


Through Your Eyes
-Martina McBride


A Poorly Written Poem... The emotions are beyond the expression of words. I can't encompass the feeling...

I've found that every closet
Hides skeletons of its own,
And some conceal warm-blooded terror;
Trials not yet aged and not well known.

I've found that behind every smile
Insecurities abound
And the strength in this symbol
Is greater than tears can drown.

I've learned that love
Conquers pain
And it shields throbbing wounds
That otherwise would spirit drain.

I've learned that I will never know--
That I can't possibly understand--
So the biggest difference I can make
May be just holding out my hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment