They say you can tell a lot about a person from the music they listen to.
I had a $10 iTunes gift card to spend, and my iTunes "Wishlist" was about $30 more than that. So here's what I narrowed it down to... (and I admit to a practically negligible pre-existing balance and spending an extra 13 cents of my own...) I'm too lazy to post the music videos, so look up what sounds good! In the order I purchased them:
1. I Found Myself in You- The Harmaleighs
2. Where We Are Today- Festive People
3. Classy Girls- The Lumineers
4. Fire and Rain- Birdy
5. Don't Wanna Die Anymore- Ivan & Alyosha
6. Skinny Love- Birdy
7. Lost in My Mind- The Head and the Heart
8. Half Moon- Blind Pilot
9. Fight Song- Rachel Platten
I'd tell you what runner-up just barely missed the cut, but there are 20.
No comments:
Post a Comment