Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Wants of the Week

I've gotten it into my head that I don't really have "normal" cardigans. I have long boyfriend ones, but I want "normal" ones in navy and coral. Like this:

It's from Forever 21 and is like $12, but they don't have it in my size (M) anyway.

Also on the list from Forever 21 is this peplum top. I just want to try out the style. It's very nice-casual and classy. Plus... elephants.

But it is about $18, which seems exorbitant. So I have not purchased it.

Finally, the pairs of boots I bought myself a little over a year ago are WEARING DOWN. The heels are becoming non-existant. And it's pretty sad... It makes buying some new pairs seem justifiable. I mostly have my eye on this one from Target:
HELLO, PERFECT. I've been wanting nice boots with a chunky heel like this-- don't believe me? Go find my Christmas list. And it's $30, which is reasonable. But I'm feeling a little guilty from some spending that occured the other night (I got a navy cardigan!), so I'll hold off.... at least on this paycheck. I just have a lot of clothes... and shoes.... but I wasn't kidding about the worn down heels on my current boot collection. There are holes. Actually.

On that note, I don't have any black boots. Which I feel should probably be a staple. There have been multiple occassions where I felt like a black boot would just work better. But I don't know what style of black boot I'd want. Maybe something like this?
The black makes it nice, but the slight scrunch gives it a casual touch, making it multi-purpose.


I really do need to start breaking in some callouses on the heels of my feet so I can start wearing flats without bandaids as the weather warms up.

Which is funny because we got like eight inches of snow last night.
HA.
Someone's optimistic...
----------------------------------------------------------------------

OHMIGOSH
I just hunted down my Christmas list so you wouldn't have to (because I know you would have, otherwise) AND IT IS THE SAME HEELED BOOT. THE EXACT SAME ONE.
That is unplanned. I've wanted the same thing since OCTOBER 29TH! (It was an early Christmas list...)

SIGNIFICANCE. SHOULD PROBABLY BUY IT. HOPE IT NEVER GOES OUT OF STOCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment