Saturday, September 15, 2012

Home, Sweet Home

I already gave you my little room tour, but as aforementioned, the real significance of my housing arrangement is the fact that I actually have a house (of sorts). 

I think it's pretty cute. White with green shutters. We should probably paint the door to match.

And here is our living room. This is the part boys are allowed to be in. Also, our apartment got the good couches. And since I took these photos shortly after moving in, everything is pretty darn tidy.



And because I know you want to see our bathroom, I'll include pictures of it, too. We actually have two bathrooms. There's one downstairs, and one upstairs. Downstairs has a shower, upstairs has a bathtub. (Shower not pictured below.) I'm in the cute upstairs one, obviously.






And, of course, we have a kitchen. Boys are also allowed in there. They just can't go upstairs. It's a pretty good deal.


And that's it. Home, sweet Home.




<3>

1 comment: