Monday, December 05, 2011

Dancing all Weekend....

This is from forever ago. In my natural state. Check out that laptop. It's pretty.
Party Scene of the Nutcracker. Maybe next time I'll smile.

There was a dance right after the last Nutcracker performance of the night. They actually overlapped. No chance I was going to try to take out my majorly hairsprayed bun, so I made it up to the Lofts, threw on a dress, left the stage makeup, and made it to the ballroom for Winter Formal. Colin and I are the most fun. Cassi put this one on Facebook with the expected caption, "I  love these two."

This is the aforementioned Cassi. She's cute. P.S. the theme for Winter Formal was masquerade, hence her "mask." Let's just consider all the stage makeup to be my mask. Her caption: "Lauren is the cutest doll in the entire world. On the real, I don't get how someone is so adorable. And combined, our powers of adorableness are infinite."
 
Possibly last roommate picture EVER. Emma is leaving us at the end of this semester. Yeah. I know. It's a super sad story. I'll have to start tempting Sariah to prance around our bedroom in minimalist clothing with me. I'll keep you posted on how that one goes. Or maybe not. 

I love dances. True story. But sometimes Colin feels left out.

THE NEXT DAY: Soooo here's a confession.... We were not super reverent in Relief Society this last Sunday. It was no bueno. I was sitting between Emma and Sariah and we were writing love notes and then Sariah drew this picture.... she requested that I note the neatness of her bed relative tot he messiness of mine. I should really just be grateful that she depict the entirety of our room. I need to clean that today...

No comments:

Post a Comment