Time for a new update, yes?
 |
| I'm really strong. |
 |
| I hate stairs. And they just don't seem to care. |
My roommate, Sariah, has a fetish for fotography. We, being so fotogenic, decided to help her out.
A bunch of my friends from my home stake came down to visit for the open house and we went around BV taking pictures.
 |
| Roomie Sariah! I pretend she scares me, but in reality..... |
 |
| This is the more accurate picture. |
 |
| Friends from home. They're all SO gorgeous. |
HALLOWEEN DANCE
 |
| I went with my boyfriend, Colin. |
 |
| But...............there's been some confusion. |
 |
| OK, I *think* I found the right one. |
 |
| Yeah, okay, THIS is Colin. |
 |
| Group Photo! |
 |
| Emma and I are REALLY funny. Like, really. The freshman class' senator told her that she needed to have a modest profile picture on Facebook. So we fixed it. We are funny. |
No comments:
Post a Comment