My rapping talents went unappreciated by my audience. So, rather than alter the lyrics, Ima just change my audience. I hope you can appreciate my lyrical ingenuity. ;) (Do rappers use emoticons?? Or multiply their punctuation? Word.)
EMINEM:
EMINEM:
And you can never break my stride, never slow the momentum
at any moment I'm about to blow.
You'll never take my pride, killing the flow, slow venom and the
opponent
is getting no mercy, mark my words ain't lettin' up, relentless, I smell
blood
... where was you when i fell and needed help up?
L-HAFES
Where was I? Boy I can see that you ain't let
go of your pride
cuz I was standin in line with all the people that was
tryin to help you up
but fool you was so prideful that you wouldn't look up,
wouldn't let anyone in, couldn't see the love.
I'm going places. But I do still need to learn how to correctly punctuate and incorrectly articulate. Those grammar shenanigans are hard to catch on to.
No comments:
Post a Comment